- Yoroiden Samurai Troopers (YST): Rajura (螺呪羅)
- Ronin Warriors (RW): Dais
- French Dub (Les Samouraïs de l’Eternel): Merlor
- Italian Dub (I cinque samurai): Rasta
- Spanish Dub (Los Cinco Samurais): Diablo
Birth Name (Last name listed first): Kuroda, Jirougorou
- YST: Gen Mashou (幻魔将) – Translation: Illusion Demon General
- RW: Dark Warlord of Illusion
Hair Color / Eye Color: White / Blue
Other Physical Note: Eye patch over left eye
Birth Date: September 19th, 1549 (Year of the earth rooster)
Note: This is the date given in YST information books. There’s a debate in the fandom if this date is based off the lunar (used in Japan before 1873) or solar calendar. As I am not sure which it is, I have left the date unchanged.
Back when he was born the area was known as Musashi province. – Source: YST Encyclopedia aka Daijiten
Tokyo is located in this area.
Physical Age: Somewhere between the age of 13 to 16 when he became a Dark Warlord/Mashou. So between 17 to 20 during the TV series.
(Became a Dark Warlord/Mashou between 1563-1565. He’d be 13 at the youngest if he joined before his birthday.)
1 year in the Netherworld/Youjakai = 100 Earth years.
Height / Weight: 176 cm (about 5.77 feet) / 70 kg (about 154.32 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Likes: Confusing people
Dislikes: Waking up early
Season He Represents: Summer
- YST: Gen
Translates to Illusion.
- RW: Illusion??
Armor names aren’t really mentioned in the series.
Armor Color: Maroon (?) with some green and gold.
Subarmor is in a dual green color.
- A spider-like weapon with 6 Kamas, each Kama can be removed and used individually. This weapon can extend to very long lengths. When each Kama connects with ground, it immediately expends a spider-like substance and creates a web.
- Nunchuka on left forearm
- Morning star on right forearm
- YST: Tochimou
- RW: Web of Deception
- Casting illusions over himself to either appear as someone or something else, or to blend into the environment.
- Creating spider webs to entrap people. As they struggle the web substance digs further into their bodies.
- Reformed he could use his powers to create peaceful soothing visions.
- Light from the Shakujo
- Light from the Jewel of Life
- Sage’s / Seiji’s sword, which reveales in its blade the truth behind the illusions
Kanji Symbol or Essence of Humanity:
- YST: Endurance, forbearance, patience, self-restraint (Nin)
- RW: Serenity
- YST: Jûrôta Kosugi – Picture 1 | Picture 2