Hooo boy. So much to say. I’ll try to keep it short.. ish.
- I’ve been dealing with various medical issues since late last year. This is why I haven’t had the time nor energy to work on this site much. Hopefully, I’m all past that. (Knocks on wood. A lot.)
Though if someone has a good luck charm and/or a good health charm they can send my way, I will NOT say no. (Seriously, I’m completely over being sick, or injured, or going through a battery of tests, and oh yes medical bills. >_< )
- While upgrading WordPress for this site and another site of mine.. I kinda.. accidentally.. unstalled WordPress.. for both sites. Obviously I got the backups restored, but I’m finding some serious issues on the back end. Like 379 posts that no longer have categories. Yeaaah. Iiiit’s going to take me a while to go through and fix all that. However, I made sure everything has tags. So those still work.
- Lots of new doujinshis added. (Look under the merchandise menu.)
- The links page has been updated to include streaming video sites for the TV series and OVAs.
- The Contact me and Submit a link forms now should be working properly. I think one of my plugins was being overly aggressive with any submissions that were sent. Basically, it was punting them to an approval list to protect from spammers. I tweaked some options and it should be less aggressive about that now. I’ve tested it a bit and so far so good. Of course if it starts causing problems again, I’ll be back to the drawing board trying to find out what’s wrong this time.
- The official YST website‘s information on the Warlords / Mashou and Kayura confirmed information I had, including birthdates. So I added a note after their birthdate information saying as such. Yay for confirmation!
- Also, a reminder that the Boys of Summer Art Challenge is going on next month. If you’re interested, please check out the blog post on it. If you can post daily, fantastic! If you only can do 1 piece, that’s still great. Just remember to have fun with it.
- Finally a note to say a few things:
1. Please take the time to practice self-care. Listen to some music. Walk or look at nature. Meditate. Journaling. Reading. Gaming. Work on your hobby. Make yourself a priority. Schedule it in or set a timer if you must, and put your devices on do not disturb.
2. Wear shoes around your home. Yeaah I kinda hit my foot against a doorway over a month ago, and it seems like I fractured my pinky toe. It hurts, I can’t exercise, and I have to wear a huge boot on that foot until it heals. Don’t make my mistake. Put on something to protect your toes!